Timeless and energy-efficient modern architecture – Choriner Höfe effortlessly combines these qualities.
Completed in 2009 on a large plot of 6000 m2, the development consists of 9 separate buildings with 126 residential units, 8 commercial units and an underground car park.
Due to the overall size of the project, individual houses were sub-divided into 9 owner’s communities. The project was developed by a collaboration of 4 reputable architects, each with a unique style yet also blending seamlessly together.
The spacious open courtyard was planned by the multiple award-winning landscape architecture firm ” Lützow 7″ sensitively combines areas for both rest and play.
The heating and hot water supply are supplied by a combined central geothermal and conventional heating system. This is part of the reason of the A+ energy efficiency for the building.
– Generous living room with fireplace and quality fixtures by Andreas Merkudis
– Seamless transition to the outside areas with flush sliding doors on both balconies
– Superior-quality oak industrial parquet flooring
– Underfloor heating in all rooms (reversible for summer cooling)
– Timelessly designed bathrooms with quality fixtures by Andreas Merkudis
– Bathroom 1 with bathtub, en-suite bathroom with shower, separate guest WC
– Premium fitted kitchen by Allmilmö with Miele appliances
– Laundry/Storage/Pantry room accessible from kitchen
– Built-in wardrobes in master bedroom and guest room by Andreas Merkudis
– 2 Murphy beds in guest room/childrens room by Andreas Merkudis
Choriner Höfe – located on the border of Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte – right in the city center and ideally situated to explore and experience both districts. Access the tranquil inner courtyard from main entrance on Zehdenicker Strasse, or via Choriner Strasse.
Everything is either right on your doorstep or just around the corner. A private underground parking garage can be purchased for € 50.000,-.
3,57 % including VAT