This sublime, extraordinary Villa with a strong focus on privacy was designed by Graft Architects and is sited in one of the most exclusive areas in Berlin – Grunewald. Distinctly original, this 6 year new home offers bold architecture in every detail of its extraordinary standout construction, which resembles a modern sculpture. It has been carefully designed to maximise light, featuring luxurious comfort and soft transitions from inside to outside. Voluminous spaces and floor to ceiling glass, gracefully open onto the immaculate outdoor entertaining areas with an additional terrace in the garden. Carefully chosen plants and paths caress the boundaries of this private, 1,232 sqm. plot.
As the front door opens, your senses are stimulated by the alluring gallery walls and perfectly sunlit spaces that could illuminate art displays or installations. Neutral construction tones throughout provide a subtle background well suited for art collections. The main staircase of the building, covered with natural stone, is absolutely spectacular and a true architectural masterpiece. With floor to ceiling glass doors that fully retract, the gourmet kitchen opens directly onto the terrace. The outside kitchen is also fully equipped and creates a perfect place for entertaining.
Access to the living areas on the top floor is via a separate entrance at the level from the underground garage with a separate staircase. An elevator allows convenient access to all floors of the property.
With 8 bedrooms, 6 baths and a wellness area with jacuzzi and sauna, this villa will has all of the features and facilities be an extraordinary family home.
It is breathtaking to see how the sculpture-like outer shell of the building is reflected inside the house.
Highlights of this extraordinary villa:
– fully equipped kitchen and outdoor kitchen with Miele and Gaggenau appliances throughout
– partial floor-to-ceiling aluminum windows with low profile frames (silver-gray)
– access to terraces and loggias are “barrier-free” (frameless) and as lifting/sliding systems
– triple glazing of all windows
– solar control glazing without visible coating
– window sills inside made of wood
– burglar alarm system with magnetic contacts on windows and doors. Lockable windows
– fine stoneware or natural stone finishes in the living area
– smooth transitions by use of matched natural stone for flooring and stairs
– one room air independent fireplace per floor
– heating and domestic water heating by geothermal energy and buffer tank
– own water source/well for garden irrigation
– heated garage exit ramp
This extraordinary villa is well situated in one of the best locations in Grunewald, it stands out among many stately prestigious villas featured in the area. There are many good reasons that Grunewald remains a preferred location for discreet and stately living, proximity to the Kurfürstendamm as well as easy access to the many nearby parks and lakes. The villa is located in the middle of the “Little Grunewald” chain of lakes. This cloverleaf of lakes includes the Dianasee, Koenigssee, Herthasee and Hubertussee. Lake Schlachtensee and the Krumme Lanke are all within easy reach.
Schools, kindergartens and shopping possibilities for all daily necessities are situated nearby.
1,785 % inkl. MwSt.