This charming semi detached villa was extensively renovated in 2017. Currently it is rented until the end of November and will be renovated afterwards.
Light-flooded rooms, tasteful furnishings, preserved stylistic elements and the spacious garden show this propertys uniqueness as a residence in the Westend neighborhood not far from Reichsstraße.
– Representative entrance area with access to the cloakroom/storeroom and guest bathrom
– Spacious living room with fireplace, built-in shelving, conservatory, passage to the dining room and access to the garden with terrace
– Modern, high-quality fitted kitchen with all technical appliances, plenty of storage space, cooking island and adjoining dining room
– Further smaller room with access to the terrace
– Upper floor with three bedrooms, two daylight bathrooms and an east-facing balcony
– Attic floor with two rooms and a spacious day-light shower room
– Garden floor usable as basement apartment or office with three bright rooms, another guest toilet, shower bath as well as a device for a sauna
– High quality parquet flooring, spackled walls, high ceilings, original doors and old building style elements in all living spaces
– 2 outdoor parking spaces in the neighboring courtyard are already included in the net cold rent
Berlin-Westend, bordering the Grunewald and Charlottenburg is considered a sophisticated residential district with its stately apartment buildings, classic old buildings as well as villas not far from Theotor-Heuss-Platz.
A variety of shopping facilities for daily needs as well as charming boutiques and delicatessens can be found quickly and conveniently at the weekly market in Preußenallee and in Reichsstraße.
Kindergartens, primary and secondary schools can be reached both on foot and by bicycle. The proximity to the local transport connections of the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe with the Ringbahn connection is worth mentioning.
commission-free for the tenant