Hidden behind the discreet façade of the building, an extraordinary penthouse loft awaits you, offering New York flair in the centre of the German capital.
This masterpiece of urban interior architecture is tailor-made for the successful single person with a passion for art and an active social life.
The Penthouse extends over three floors. You are welcomed into an elegant and spacious entrance hall, which leads to a separate and more official area that can be used perfectly as an office. In addition to a guest suite with loggia, there is also a spacious utility room on this level.
An absolute eye-catcher extends over 2 floors. The Swarovski chandelier with 4,600 Spectra-X prisms is lined by a generous staircase that leads to the more private area. On this level, you will find the living area, a lounge with fireplace and a kitchen. This is equipped with professional appliances as well as an adjoining dining area with wonderful uninterrupted views over the city.
A separate staircase takes you via a gallery to the private area, which comprises the bedroom, a dressing room and a luxurious master bathroom with hammam stone.
The floor-to-ceiling windows in three directions offer a fascinating view over Berlin and also create a perfect setting for receptions and other social occasions thanks to the surrounding terraces.
Each room can be individually air-conditioned and is equipped with a sophisticated sound system controlled by a BUS system.
This penthouse is a rare opportunity to combine art and lifestyle in a home that is discreet on the outside and stunning on the inside.
– Impressive ceiling height of up to 6.15 metres, which conveys an open feeling of space
– Exquisite floor-to-ceiling windows with high-security insulating glass in elegant wooden frames
– Luxurious floor coverings made from the finest marble and granite
– Innovative underfloor heating in all rooms, individually controllable
– State-of-the-art lighting system in all rooms for a perfect lighting atmosphere
– Fully integrated, high-quality sound system for an exceptional sound experience
– Separate, individually adjustable air conditioning systems
– Designer fitted kitchen in stainless steel from the renowned Italian luxury kitchen manufacturer Boffi
– Exclusive guest suite, divided into three rooms with private shower room and loggia
– Electric curtains on the north side and external blinds on the south, west and east sides for optimal light regulation and privacy
– Master bedroom with an elegant and spacious separate dressing area
– Highly secure panic room for maximum security
– Spacious, luxuriously designed master bathroom en suite with hammam stone and gas fireplace
– Three large terraces with breathtaking, sweeping views over Berlin for every occasion
– 6 metre high “Silver Shadow Crystal Rain” chandelier with 4,600 Swarovski Spectra X prisms, a shining jewel and eye-catcher over 2 floors
– Two underground car parking spaces
The penthouse is located in the pulsating heart of the capital. Directly adjacent to Mitte, you are in close proximity to a variety of cultural highlights.
Friedrichstraße, just a few minutes away, is a renowned shopping street with exclusive boutiques and shops. Cultural and historical sights such as the Gendarmenmarkt, the Brandenburg Gate and Museum Island are within easy reach.
The transport links are excellent: Kochstraße underground station, Potsdamer Platz S-Bahn station and numerous bus routes allow you to get around the city quickly and conveniently if you want to use public transport.
In addition, the surrounding area offers a lively scene with a variety of restaurants, cafés and bars in the trendy neighbourhoods around Bergmannstrasse and Oranienstrasse. This makes the location attractive not only for culture vultures and history buffs, but also for connoisseurs and night owls.
In this penthouse, you will be living in one of Berlin’s most interesting addresses – a perfect place for anyone who wants to enjoy urban life to the full in one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
3,57 % incl. VAT